Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WHY WOULD GOD USE ME?


WHY WOULD GOD USE ME?

The Lord turned to him and said, "Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian's hand. Am I not sending you?" 15 "But Lord," Gideon asked, "how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family." Judges 6:14-15
WHO DOES GOD MOST OFTEN USE?

1)      GOD USES THE INSECURE.

Moses said to the LORD, "O Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue." Exodus 4:10

The LORD said to [Moses], "Who gave man his mouth?... Is it not I, the LORD? 12 Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say." Exodus 4:11-12

2)      GOD USES THE UNLIKELY.

…Samuel saw Eliab and thought, "Surely the LORD's anointed stands here before the LORD." 7 But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:6-7

3)      GOD USES THE BROKEN.

Peter replied, "Man, I don't know what you're talking about!" Just as he was speaking, the rooster crowed. 61 The Lord turned and looked straight at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word the Lord had spoken to him: "Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times."  62 And he went outside and wept bitterly. Luke 22:60-62

WHAT DOES GOD WANT TO DO THROUGH YOU?
YOU HAVE TO STEP OUT TO FIND OUT.

Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water."
29 "Come," he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. Matthew 14:28-29


No comments:

Post a Comment